Want to earn a quick $5? Send me a PM - Cowfin

Thread: How did you resolve the amazon payment conflicts of them not verifying your info?

User
    Thanks

Default How did you resolve the amazon payment conflicts of them not verifying your info?

My SSN info on mturk has been accepted and approved but amazonpayments says they could not verify my information. This happened about 2 minutes after I put my info into amazonpayments.

I emailed them many times and get the same bs. I called last Friday and they told me they would send me a link to my email that would allow me to change my info. When I clicked it I got the same popup that has been occuring when I try to change my info normally.

"Important Message:

This functionality has been disabled on your account. We have failed in verifying the information submitted by you. Click here to find out more about these restrictions."

What am I supposed to do now? Call them back and have them do what exactly? Also does it matter that I created my amazonpayments account 30 mins before my mturk account? And does it matter if I spell out my full name (First Middle Last) or should I have just used First Last? On mturk I spelled out my full name and was approved but denied on payments../.

Thanks

The same thing basically happened with me. I got fed up and asked my boyfriend to e-mail them for me. I don't know what he did or said, but my account is working again. I'll ask him what he did when he wakes up.

Community Manager
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,613 Times in 848 Posts

Set up a call with this link. https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdu...ctusclick2call

The people there should be able to resolve it. If not keep calling, eventually they'll take care of it.
    Interested in a quick and easy $5? Send me a PM or email!

Have a basic turking question? The guides section may help! Access it here!

4. Thanks: (2)
    User
    Thanks

Default Has anybody resolved this issue?

Please if you have, i could use your help my account has the same exact messages. I did re-enter the information and ssn on the mtruk site. Should i just wait? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

User
    Thanks

just called and i got a really nice woman answering and she seemed really helpful instead of the comuters bs answer, she said it will take up to 3 days
    Last edited by turk/work; 07-22-2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: updated info

User
    Thanks

This happened to me as well, I ended up having to provide them with a copy of a bank statement. (Faxed it to them) It took a couple days, but it was resolved.