Want to earn a quick $5? Send me a PM - Cowfin

Thread: Overturn rejection?

User
    Thanks

Default Overturn rejection?

A requestor has asked me if it is possible to overturn a rejection. Does someone know if this has been done?
    Thanks

Thanks

Yes, it can be done and, from what I understand, is fairly simple to do. I've had 3 rejections reversed, so it is possible.

User
    Thanks

Thank you very much! I've conveyed your information to the Requestor.

Thanks

The Requester has to inform and ask mTurkTeam to reverse the rejection... I had once got it reversed ...It took around 4 days to get it done after the requester informed me that they let know amazon bout it...Check Thoroughly and if it doesnt happen...make sure u contact requester again to get it done ...

Thank you

User
    Thanks

Good luck. On the $10 survey a bunch of us did the requester was told by Mturk that asking for our emails so they could send us the daily survey was against the rules so they initially "rejected" all of our HITS. Then they were told they could go forward with the survey so they tried several times unsuccessfully to get Mturk to reverse the rejections. They were finally told that they could NOT be reversed but that by doing more approved HITS we could all repair any damage- which I've already done and I suspect so has everyone else who did that HIT. It was a $10 HIT and they paid within 24 hours of completion of the survey so I wasn't going to complain about one rejection in the process. Hurt me for a few days but once I had done enough HITS my percentage went right back down.

User
    Thanks

Thank you, everyone!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupian View Post
    A requestor has asked me if it is possible to overturn a rejection. Does someone know if this has been done?
    Thanks
    Yes sure you can do.. Let me find the link for you wait...
    Riaz Abdul Majeed(from Kerala, India)
    Add me in Facebook. Just Google my name Riaz Abdul Majeed and click I am Feeling Lucky you are @ my Facebook Page. So that I can provide you live help

http://mturkforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2722&dateline=1336373  007