Exclusive Assignment Offered By Mturk Forum: $20 Reward - Email mturkcowfin@gmail.com

Thread: Mturk Team Answered my Qn :How to get Master Qualification? See here

Thanks

Post Mturk Team Answered my Qn :How to get Master Qualification? See here

Hi Bros and Sis
    I asked Mturk Team how to get Master Qualification
    Hi Mturk Team,

Please tell me who all will get the Master qualifications and whether I have a chance to get master qualification?
    Mturk Team Replied
    Hello,

We appreciate your interest in becoming a Mechanical Turk Masters. We grant Qualification type on an on-going basis. The best thing you can do to achieve this Qualification is to demonstrate a high-level of accuracy in your submitted Assignments for a variety of Requesters on the Mechanical Turk marketplace.

We'll let you know if you qualify as a Mechanical Turk Master. You're able to see your qualifications in the "Qualifications" Tab under "Qualifications Assigned To You."

Please note that Workers cannot apply for this status - it is a performance based distinction.

I hope this helps.
    Riaz Abdul Majeed(from Kerala, India)
    Add me in Facebook. Just Google my name Riaz Abdul Majeed and click I am Feeling Lucky you are @ my Facebook Page. So that I can provide you live help

http://mturkforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2722&dateline=1336373  007

2. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

Interesting, thanks. I always wondered about this and if they were still assigning. Thankfully there don't seem to be too many requesters who are all that interested in posting MQ hits, but it would be really nice to get rid of those captchas.

Thanks

That was a pretty vague answer, no numbers no nothing..

5. Thanks: (1)
    User
    Thanks

They literally just copy and pasted the description on it to you. But yes it doesn't help identify it much. For U.S users it looks like theirs a good 3-4 things only worth the time/play though so it's not a giant loss(If off the title my judgements correct).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reapter View Post
    They literally just copy and pasted the description on it to you. But yes it doesn't help identify it much. For U.S users it looks like theirs a good 3-4 things only worth the time/play though so it's not a giant loss(If off the title my judgements correct).
    oh.. i see... ok.. Reapter.. .thanks for the info... but there are many people who don't read all those things.. even I am one of them... .. So posted for those guys...
    Riaz Abdul Majeed(from Kerala, India)
    Add me in Facebook. Just Google my name Riaz Abdul Majeed and click I am Feeling Lucky you are @ my Facebook Page. So that I can provide you live help

http://mturkforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2722&dateline=1336373  007

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riazthemturkhelper View Post
    "Please note that Workers cannot apply for this status - it is a performance based distinction."
    What does this mean?
    Thought about what you said to me the other day, about my painting.
    Stayed up half the night thinking about it.
    Something occurred to me... fell into a deep peaceful sleep, and haven't thought about you since.
    Do you know what occurred to me?
    You're just a kid, you don't have the faintest idea what you're talkin' about.

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ovningskora View Post
    What does this mean?
    It means they just give it to you, or not. Asking doesn't help, and there's no application.