Exclusive Assignment Offered By Mturk Forum: $20 Reward - Email mturkcowfin@gmail.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I hate this guy..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acustic View Post
    I found available jobs from them recently, but the ones available are too much work for too little pay, I did some research on crowdflower, it seems they have a website, companies come to them to get jobs done, even big companies like microsoft and whatnot... then they take the job and split it in pieces and post it on mturk for pennies, then resell the end product to the companies..

Took me about a month to finally realize what Mturk really was about!!

Kudos Your one of a dying few who actully get it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buckisaa View Post
    Hello,

As they changed name from Dolores Labs to CrowdFlower. Now they have to change it CrowdFlower to Slavery.inc.... Ridiculously low rates for HIT. We need union to show them their real place , as they earning huge money from our hard work.

Vote if you agree with me

Waiting for reply.

Thanks.
    Not to play the devils advocate here.. But If you dont agree with the pay then dont do the hits??

Its an open market Free Trade all that bullshit .. yada yada yada.. the end choice is yours to acccept the job or not.. Sure the pay sucks the hit sucks.. LIFE SUCKS! Holy ..

Skip the hit move on find something else? WORK AT MC DONALDS!

Slave for 7.25$ an hour and then come back to mturk and tell us all how bad the prices and pay and hits suck..

Im sorry to be a dick but FFS every other post is the hits suck the hits dont pay the hits this the hits that.. THEN GET A F'KING JOB!

GOD....YES the hits SUCK the pay SUCKS everything about MTURK SUCKS! But we do this so we DONT have to slave for 7.25 an hour back breaking work doing stupid jobs we all HATE wanting to die at the end of the day..

Blah.. I get it.. but jesus STFU already how many posts need to be the same thing complaning bullshit..

End of anger issues.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buckisaa View Post
    Hello,

As they changed name from Dolores Labs to CrowdFlower. Now they have to change it CrowdFlower to Slavery.inc.... Ridiculously low rates for HIT. We need union to show them their real place , as they earning huge money from our hard work.

Vote if you agree with me

Waiting for reply.

Thanks.
    I do agree, I'd join to a union.
    Such requesters, with their ridiculous low rates, trait us as slaves on plantation!
    Obviously we only have the option to not work for them filling out their pockets.
    Last edited by gabriel; 05-28-2012 at 01:12 AM.

User
    Thanks

I have no doubt that they have weekly contests to see who can get Turkers to do the most for the least pay. Bonuses are handed out. They are laughing their asses off.

Just MHO.

User
    Thanks

You can't make anywhere near $7.25 an hour on Crowdflower HITs (at least not on a regular basis), and I dare you to try.

User
    Thanks

I'm having exactly the same problem as acustic... They let me do some HITS and then suddenly tell me (after only 2 or 3) that I have done all HITS available to me. However, the HIT is still accepted and I have to return it. I assume that many returned HITS are not all that good, right? I found some tasks that I would like to do, but I probably should just avoid this requester in the future...

User
    Thanks

The fact that I can't do many HITS from them has to do with where I am from then?
    Last edited by Gehm; 06-04-2012 at 02:27 AM.

User
    Thanks

Dolores Labs, CrowdFlower, whatever name they wish to use at the time, are a complete waste of time and effort. There is no reason to even bother with them for any reason whatsoever. Bottom line.........they are just downright bad news.

User
    Thanks

yes,crowdflower becoming very low paid per hit.So we stand union and fight against thems

Thanks

I've never had a problem with the Crowd Flower hits.
    "Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast