Want to earn a quick $5? Send me a PM - Cowfin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suspended account

User
    Thanks

Default Suspended account

Mturk just suspended my account without giving me any reason. I called Amazon, all they did was e-mail the mturk people. Why would my account be suspended?

User
    Thanks

if you don't mind me asking where are you from as in what region on the world?

User
    Thanks

I am A Example for it,i have 2many accounts and All accounts was suspended yesterday ,i earned $1200 in 3 month,in suspending time i have No balance,thank god for it.Can i create a new account????????????.in that day windrowed $350.and I received the mail.So any Problem to my windrowed money..I am A Indian

User
    Thanks

How many accounts. They more than likely thought that it is impossible to make 1200 dollars in a 3 month period of time. That would send flags up. Then the fact that you more than likely submitting a lot of HITS that is another red flag. That sounds like a automated script doing the work. This is more than likely why you got suspended. I get days where I can do 25 HITS and then the last few days been getting over 2-300 HITS completed a day. This is not my max but I just do enough to make the extra chump change I need for gas, and Christmas Shopping this year. I then deposit into the checking account and then into the Saving's account and viola it earns some interest for Christmas Season.

User
    Thanks

hai friends i have also a bad experince with mturk yesterday,,,my account was suspended,,,the reason is some requsters complaintd against me...i am an indian,,,my question is,,why should suspend my accound,,if my work is qualityless they can reject my work but they suspend me,,,,

User
    Thanks

Hello. My account was suspended too, today, and I don't know why. I was clean, not having multiple accounts, nor been rejected by any requester.

User
    Thanks

who's HITS had you been working on? figure that out and then post it and we can help you figure it out. Had you been doing a lot of the writing HITS?

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trueakitalover View Post
    who's HITS had you been working on? figure that out and then post it and we can help you figure it out. Had you been doing a lot of the writing HITS?
    I usualy do HITs from Classify This, TransTest, Jessica Hullman, some of Dolores Labs. I never did writing HITs (write an article, write a question/answer etc).
    Other problem I think it could be, is that when I signed up, in the address field I wrote something like "dfgjhsdgf", not my real physical address. I was thinking that I would change it after registration, but forgot about it.

Also, when I registered, I made my mTurk account with an email address, and amazon.com with a different email address. After a few days, I realized that the mTurk and amazon.com accounts have to be registered on the same email address. Then I tried to change the email on mTurk, and I don't know how it made me a new account, but I never worked HITs from that account.

I also made an account from my computer for a friend, but with completely different name, email address, physical address, phone number etc.

Before my account was suspended, I had approximately 10000 HITs submitted, with an approval rate above 97%.

Sorry for my english, but it is not my native language. I'm from Romania, Eastern Europe.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Razec View Post
    I usualy do HITs from Classify This, TransTest, Jessica Hullman, some of Dolores Labs. I never did writing HITs (write an article, write a question/answer etc).
    Other problem I think it could be, is that when I signed up, in the address field I wrote something like "dfgjhsdgf", not my real physical address. I was thinking that I would change it after registration, but forgot about it.

Also, when I registered, I made my mTurk account with an email address, and amazon.com with a different email address. After a few days, I realized that the mTurk and amazon.com accounts have to be registered on the same email address. Then I tried to change the email on mTurk, and I don't know how it made me a new account, but I never worked HITs from that account.

I also made an account from my computer for a friend, but with completely different name, email address, physical address, phone number etc.

Before my account was suspended, I had approximately 10000 HITs submitted, with an approval rate above 97%.
    If you haven't already (though I guess you must have) contacted mturk about this, do that this very moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Razec View Post
    Sorry for my english, but it is not my native language. I'm from Romania, Eastern Europe.
    That's fine. Tell you what? It's better than some of the native speakers I've known . Pity they can't have that excuse at their disposal.
    Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career.

http://www.flixster.com/user/imrealgod

User
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justfight View Post
    If you haven't already (though I guess you must have) contacted mturk about this, do that this very moment.
    Already sent their a message after I saw that I had been suspended.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast